Extraordinary General Meeting
10 am. 24 September 2020 on Zoom
The purpose of this meeting is to approve changes to the rules of the society, which requires a 75% vote in favour at a quorate meeting. Under the current rules:
- There has to be 14 days clear notice of the meeting.
- Voting has to be at the meeting (no prior or proxy voting).
- A quorate meeting has at least 10% of the members (about 15 members with the current membership).
There are four associated documents with this notice:
- Agenda and resolution
- Paper describing the proposed changes and the reasons for the changes.
- A PDF of the original rules adopted in 2015.
- A WORD file of the proposed new rules.
In order to facilitate the meeting, which is intended to be short, questions or comments should be sent in advance to Andrew Moore (email@example.com), who will curate them for answering at the meeting.
The board of YCE urges members to attend this important meeting. Hopefully it should take only about 30 minutes of your time. Members will be sent the Zoom link by email.
The 2020 AGM was held at 10 a.m. on Saturday 15 February 2020 at the WI Community Hall in Newton Ferrers, PL8 1AS.
Read the minutes and see the presentation from the AGM 2019 (note the presentation is added as an annex to the minutes):